Sunday, February 11, 2018

Week #33 - February 11th, 2018 - Remembering Who YOU Are

KIA ORA! 

Sister Sughroue & Sister Allen
I hope everyone has had a lovely week! this week was a lil rough haha cause Sister Taylor got a gnarly spider bite that had to be cut open and I watched it and almost passed out. hahahahaha So good thing I don't wanna be a doctor and I also hurt my back but it feels heaps better and I'm going to the physio today so thats good! 

So this week we were driving back and forth between Whakatane and Tauranga going to the doctors, stake broadcast, and zone conference which I got to see Sister Allen who I served with at the Visitor Centre!!! Good thing the drive is so gorgeous!!! But I was just so sick of being in the flat all day and a car BUT am so happy to get out and work this week!! 

So I'm not sure if I wrote in my last email but Ngapera moved back and we are going to reteach her and her partner now! So thats a huge blessing! And zone conference was just so amazing and so was the stake broadcast! I saw Felicia Worthren (one of Lindsey's mission buddies) and it was so good to talk to her. haha I love Whakatane but there aren't many normal people here but I still LOVE them!! 

So I just wanted to share some thoughts I had from the stake broadcast. The stake president was announcing how the temple is closing for 3 years and will be rededicated. I'm grateful I had the opportunity to go to the temple a couple of months ago because I probably won't be able to till I come home but one thing I truly loved about the visitor centre was being so close to the temple and learning about the history behind it. Temples are the crowning ordinances of this gospel, don't take them for granted! so the broadcast was elder stevensen and sister
Road Trip All Weekend
oscarson and some area of the seventies. One talk I absolutely LOVED was about remembering who you are. I'm definitely learning more about who I am and who I can become by putting my trust in the Lord.  you get what you focus on in life, and your decisions and attitude is based on how you see yourself and then those decisions determine your destiny.

This week try to think about what your focus is in life, and then ask yourself, are you focused on coming to know the Savior? Be real with yourself and make changes if needed.  I love being a missionary even when its hard because in reality its so worth it. I wouldn't trade what im learning now and who I am becoming for anything! I LOVE you all HEAPS!! hHve a lovely week, remember to smile and keep your head up! 

arohanui, xo 
sister sughroue

PS - also HAPPY VALENTINES DAY <3333 i LOVE you all sooooo very much xoxo

If you don't have someone special no worries you can always share God's love to those around you ;) I have more pics to send but ill send them next week!

arohanui, XO
sister sughroue
Ohope NZ- most loved beach
(we come here almost everyday lol)

Felicia-Lindsey's mission buddy


















Tauranga Zone aka the Celestial Zone

















Chasing around the seagulls.. they are so loud/ annoying here haha

















Got lost in the bush....


but we found some sheep!




















and the ocean!










il ata cutest lil baby ever!! i wanna adopt all the lil kids her







No comments:

Post a Comment

Week #37 - March 18th, 2018 - HOME.. trusting Heavenly Father

KIA ORA whanau.. I hope everyone is well and you all know that I love yous! So these past couple of weeks and months I have learned to rea...